Avakin Life is one of the Worlds largest and most populous metaverses, providing a full and immersive 3D life simulation experience for our millions of players.
As a Senior Art Producer you will be reporting into the Head of Content Production. Working closely alongside the Head of Content Production, Creative Director, and the Art Production Team, you will own the pipeline and delivery of internal and external created content assets. You’ll be defining dependencies, issues and blockers, and implement the mitigation plans to resolve those. You will bring structure to our creative teams while collaborating with the project leadership and other disciplines to maintain communication in all directions.
We trust our Senior Art Producer to ensure that assets are delivered on time, with quality, within budget and adhere to established pipelines. You are proactive in monitoring the content creation process from concept to build and beyond, working to mitigate production issues should they arise. You have a “can-do” problem solving attitude that allows you to analyse, assess and find solutions to pipeline and planning challenges.
With great benefits including an employee share scheme and profit related quarterly bonus, we’re a great destination for those who want to work on cutting edge social experiences in an environment that fosters communication and creativity. We’re always looking for good people – so if you’re passionate about shaping the future of online communities and products, then this role could be for you! We are able to offer this position as a fully remote role however please note, semi-regular attendance in our UK (Nottingham or Cambridge) or Portugal (Lisbon) offices may be required.
What You Will Do
Art Production Planning
- POC for content production
- Work closely with the Head of Content production to implement strategic initiatives, product and department goals
- Support the team to maintain and deliver art direction and requirements set by the Creative VP and Content Directors
- Quarterly ideation and planning with the art teams and other producers
- Planning and delivery of art assets requirements for marketing, product features and our weekly events
- Support the art teams with planning, tracking and delivery of high volume and quality art asset releases
- Anticipate and address potential problems like resource blockers, quality concerns, schedule and scope changes.
- Risk and (cross team) dependency management
- Forecasting and planning of Outsource requirements
- Coordinate assignments, asset delivery, feedback and bug fixing
- Support the creation of outsource material and briefs
- Work with OS partner to continuously improve quality of asset delivery
Art Pipeline Support
- Ensure art pipeline and teams are setup efficiently
- Improving pipelines, methods and the appropriate use of skills within the team to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Art Production
- Identify and communicate art tool requirements and support planning, review and testing of art tools
- Extensive experience in art production management working in a multi-national game production environment
- In depth knowledge of 3D character and environment pipeline and processes
- Planning high volume art asset and releases
- Outsource management experience
- Attention to details whilst not losing sight of the big picture
- Agile mindset and ability to quickly adapt to changes
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- Change management experience
- Agile practices
- excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience working with Jira
- Metaverse experience
- Live Ops experience
- Background as a 3D artist
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!