Lyda Fire is a presentation design agency based in Atlanta. Our clients are some of the most iconic brands in the world.
Our focus is on corporate communications, executed at the highest levels. We make strategic presentations, videos & 3D animations that help our partners land valuable deals and persuade some of the most demanding audiences. We’re always pushing creative limits and exploring new ways to communicate complex ideas through dynamic design and compelling narratives.
At Lyda Fire, our Video & 3D Team produces high-stakes visuals that excite and propel large audiences. While headquartered in Atlanta, our people work from all over the country. In the hybrid/remote work setting, we value collaborative team culture where we support and celebrate one another.
Does this sound like you?
We’re seeking a full-time Video Editor & 3D Artist (Remote) who can help bring our clients’ videos to new heights. You have diverse experience in video production, influenced by 3D animation and motion graphics. You’re an avid learner, willing to try new things while sharing your expertise with the team. You’re bringing fresh ideas and crafting narratives to help our clients forge industry-leading partnerships and shine at corporate events.
Take a look at the Lyda Fire work sampler to get a feel for some of our projects.
What you’ll do:
- Create exciting and impactful videos, 3D animations, motion graphics and VFX that support client work and internal initiatives
- Work alongside our design team to level up executions through motion graphics and video
- Creatively and strategically lead your projects, from pre-production to post
- Establish and maintain visual identities for various brands and companies
- Hone and develop new skills and executions for client and internal projects
- Hold stakeholder reviews and analyze feedback to enhance and course-correct during project development
- Maintain a critical eye and problem-solving mentality
- 2+ years of experience in 3D software (modeling, texturing, animating)
- 2+ years of professional video editing and motion graphics experience
- Captivating portfolio featuring 3D, video and motion graphics
- Expertise in shaders and rendering in 3D software
- High proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator required)
- Experience in 3D software such as Blender, Cinema 4D, Unreal Engine, 3DS Max, etc.
- Ability to seamlessly add screen comps and various VFX to video
- Intermediate or advanced audio engineering abilities (EQ, dynamics, levels)
- A keen eye for color, timing, and stylization of footage
- Excellent communication skills – you’ll be able to clearly express your ideas, pitch clients and effectively communicate with team members
- Ability to multi-task and execute against multiple parallel projects
- Future-forward mindset that seeks out innovative techniques in the virtual space
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- 401K (4% match)
- Paid sick leave and vacation days (4 weeks combined)
- Wellness days
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible remote schedule
- Creative and collaborative work environment
- Fast-growing company with opportunities to expand skillsets
- Self-development workshops & courses
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!