We are pushing the boundaries of interactive and immersive character-based storytelling. We are entering a phase of significant growth with the expansion of our exciting products.
We offer a friendly, inclusive environment where we support our people to learn and develop along the way.
We are a gaming company first and foremost, we love games of all kinds and want to see the whole industry grow but what we do is not for the faint of heart – working on multiple games and with multiple partners across the globe can be challenging, unpredictable, and demanding. Your expertise, skills and knowledge will ensure we are all successful and most importantly, have fun along the way.
Maze Theory as part of Emergent Entertainment is a diverse and eclectic bunch of people, we subscribe to some core business values. If you feel you can also get behind these, please apply:
- We are optimistic & brave
- We are honest & open
- We take ownership & responsibility
Creating high-quality graphics, videos, animations, and other assets for our marketing campaigns, social media channels, website, and other platforms.
Collaborating with the marketing team, game developers, and external partners to ensure consistency and alignment of our brand identity and vision across all channels.
Researching and analysing art trends, competitors, and best practises to optimise our marketing strategies and content performance.
Providing feedback and suggestions to improve our marketing materials and processes
You will work remotely, alongside the rest of the art and development team, with the option of working in our London office.
- Proven experience rigging in Maya ideally using Advanced Skeleton
- Solid understanding of both hand keyed and motion capture data
- Excellent skills in character modelling and texturing
- Detailed knowledge of character set-up in Unity
- An understanding of developing performant assets for different levels of hardware
- Proactive and self-motivated, able to work as part of a small team as well as individually
- A drive to learn and improve, to test limits and experiment
- To work closely within the animation team and art director
- Produce consistently high-quality and performant work
- Help maintain documentation
- Support and work with the wider team to develop immersive and compelling characters
- Competitive salary
- Project and company bonuses
- Unlimited holidays, share options and other benefits
To tell better stories and create inclusive experiences we welcome everyone, especially from under-represented people in our industry whose stories aren’t told often enough. Our research has suggested that sometimes people from underrepresented groups are less likely to apply to roles unless they meet every single listed requirement. At Emergent we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive working environment, who you are will always deserve our consideration and recognition, and your application is welcome.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!