2D/3D Concept Artist Responsibilities:
- Responsible for executing creative vision for Avatar Ecosystem, fitting into the concept strategy created by the Art Director and Creative Director.
- Responsible for crafting clear, appealing, and emotive assets and experiences that represent a global audience.
- Work with Art Directors, Technical Art Leads, Animation Leads and other XFN partners to design, produce and oversee the quality of the final produced assets, especially from an appeal and readability point of view.
- Provide artistic direction, vision and high production standard in the creation of high quality promotional content in direct collaboration with creative and production teams
- Collaborate on the creation of style guides and related materials for internal and external teams.
- Working with the Art Producer, forge strong creative partnerships with external vendors to scale up the production, either in terms of conceptual designs, or building the assets themselves in 3D
- Experience designing within unique creative/technical constraints and driving successful visual compromises in response.
- Minimum 5+ years industry experience in games or other 3D interactive media, VR development experience is a plus.
- Proficient in industry standard art tools such as Photoshop, Maya, Blender, Modo, Zbrush or similar.
- Experience and knowledge of character based art processes and 2D/3D production pipelines.
- Experience leading and pitching creative projects and collaborating with senior leadership teams.
- Knowledgeable about current fashion trends and previous experience designing content for fashion brands.
- Strong rendering (and related lighting, surfacing) skills via DCC.
- Known as an industry leader in their area of specialization.
- Previously designed and produced content for avatars.
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Meta, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. You may view Meta’s Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and Notice to Applicants for Employment and Employees by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!