3D Artist, Generalist Responsibilities:
- Author photorealistic 3d Assets based on photogrammetry reference.
- Work with engineers and technical artists to inform asset creation pipelines.
- Create documentation and guides for internal and external teams in partnership with team leads.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop project roadmaps.
- Demonstrate strong communication, organization, time management and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrate broad technical expertise to assist developing an in house 3d asset pipeline.
- Responsible for outlining 3d asset authoring guidelines.
- Modeling detailed yet performant static object assets (such as furniture or props found in interior rooms) from photogrammetry reference.
- 3+ years professional experience working in a content production environment producing digital double content from photogrammetry generated reference.
- Proficiency with Blender, Maya, Houdini, Substance Painter, Photoshop, AfterEffects, PremierePro, and knowledge of UnrealEngine.
- Knowledge of rendering performance optimization techniques.
- Professional experience communicating in a multi-disciplinary team, including engineers, scientists, and technical artists.
- PBR material authoring experience including texture authoring and baking.
- Proficiency with ZBrush, Marmoset, Substance Designer, Unity, and Reality Capture.
- Experience working in synthetic data generation pipelines.
- Setting up lighting to match photographic reference.
- Color matching renders to photographic color space.
- Familiarity with USD/GLTF file formats.
- Knowledge in lighting, animation, rigging, physics and particle systems.
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Meta, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. You may view Meta’s Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and Notice to Applicants for Employment and Employees by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!