Technical Artist, Metaverse Responsibilities:
- Find creative and technical solutions that eliminate difficult problems in our unique production environment.
- Educate XFN peers on digital content best practices and techniques.
- Be a communication bridge between Art, Design, Engineering, and Production.
- Quickly solve issues with cross-functional leads.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and self-motivated environment.
- Experience working independently and manage one’s time and tasks in an ambiguous environment.
- Effective communication and drafting skills. Communication across teams including engineers and artists.
- Must have experience using a professional game engine like Unity or Unreal.
- Experience with a high-level programming language such as Python, C#, and/or C++.
- Experience with 3D asset pipelines and digital content creation tools such as Blender, Maya, Houdini, Substance Painter, and Substance Designer.
- 5+ years industry experience within a Technical Artist position.
- Deep knowledge of low-level real-time graphics pipeline concepts.
- Being interested and informed about emerging technologies.
- Self-motivated, product thinking mindset.
- Machine learning, and/or Generative AI workflows.
- Experience shipping AR/VR applications.
- Partner closely with the engineering and design teams to develop content across a range of devices.
- Optimize content through enhancing performance and instructing the artists and designers on asset creation, modeling and texturing best practices.
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. Please note that Meta may leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies in connection with applications for employment.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!