Are you passionate about Characters, Creatures and Foliage? Have the skills and experience to take a concept and bring its charm and personality to 3d?
We are looking for a talented Senior Artist who is an expert in organic 3D content creation to join our team and take ownership of all things organic, working with a small talented team to deliver an outstanding VR world that is full of life.
What Will You Be Doing?
Working closely with the Art Director to bring the artistic vision to life, you would use your significant knowledge in games art to become the go-to person for all Organic pipelines including Characters, Creatures and Foliage.
- Working with our Tech Artists, Programmers and Animators to develop the pipeline and implementation of the organic elements in our world.
- Being part of a small and tight-knit team to support other artists with mentoring and advice
- Work outside your comfort zone and develop your skills in adjacent art disciplines such as concept, hard surface, VFX, lighting, materials etc.
- An awesome portfolio that shows off your organic modelling skills.
- Experience of high and low polygon modelling, sculpting and a good knowledge of PBR material workflow within the games industry.
- A self-driven mentality, that thrives in a remote work setting, proactive with reaching out to co-workers and sharing your progress often.
- Experience achieving high-quality artwork on more constrained devices (such as mobile), with an understanding of platform limitations, memory, and performance.
- Knowledge of implementing art in Unreal or similar game engines.
- A good grasp of art and design fundamentals (including anatomy, texture, colour, and depth theories).
- A passion for video games, art, and commitment to personal development.
- A creative thinker with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Interest in the VR market and the latest gameplay innovations.
Who we are –
We are nDreams, an award-winning independent developer and publisher, delivering world-leading interactive VR experiences.
nDreams Studio Orbital is looking for talented people to help pioneer development in live service games for VR that will entertain players for years. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the heart of both a new team and project right from the start.
We are building a fully remote studio that holds creative diversity as a core value. We encourage individuals from all backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, genders and experience levels to apply for this role.
Our growing studio shares a passion for innovation, collaboration and defining the future of VR. We encourage an open, creative, and diverse culture and empower people to explore their ideas and put their own stamp on projects. With humble beginnings of our own, we combine big projects and opportunities with a personal, caring touch. We’re proud of our culture – come and see why!
We offer some great perks, including flexible core hours, private health insurance, pension, two duvet days plus a day off to celebrate your birthday. As you’d guess, we provide all the equipment you need to create amazing VR experiences.
We are a
with the advantages that brings. We will hold social get-togethers once per quarter in London to bond and become the best team we can be.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!