What You Will Be Doing
- Primarily focus on camera motion, rigging and mechanical animations to support marketing campaigns, product launches, events, and more.
- Use creative thinking to solve technical and design problems.
- As a 3D generalist, secondary focus on materials, layout, compositing, particles, dynamics, scripting, using NVIDIA Omniverse GPU rendering.
- Use the latest tools for quick prototyping and explorations of animation rigs, camera motion, materials, and finalized renderings. As a member of a tightly coordinated team, collaborate with the wider NVIDIA Creative team to make renderings look magical in short amounts of time.
What We Need To See
- Tried experience working at a creative 3D studio or agency.
- Bachelor of Arts degree or equivalent experience.
- Highly skilled in 3D rigging, mechanical animation, and camera motion.
- Ability to learn and adapt techniques and new tools.
- 8+ years of Software experience:
Autodesk Maya (animation, rigging, camera, lighting) (required).
The Foundry Nuke (compositing).
Experience with NVIDIA Omniverse a big plus.
Adobe Substance (texturing, MDL). *
Chaos Group V-Ray (GPU rendering). *
Maxon Redshift (GPU rendering). *
Other GPU renderers (Octane, Arnold). *
Experience with other real-time rendering solutions (UE4, Unity). *
Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects*, Premiere Pro*).
SideFX Houdini. *
- plus skills.
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Be able to work in a shared environment and very collaborative pipeline.
- Experience with USD format and MDL shaders.
- Motion graphics experience highly encouraged.
- Mel scripting.
- Python scripting.
We are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you are creative and autonomous, we are interested!
The base salary range is 148,000 USD – 276,000 USD. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.
You will also be eligible for equity and benefits .
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!