What You’ll Be Doing
- Collaborate with engineers, artists, and product managers to develop outstanding learning content, encompassing live instruction, video formats, and supplementary materials.
- Assist in course roadmaps, proposals, and outlines, engaging with partners to ensure comprehensive and relevant content.
- Stay updated with technical advancements across various fields, evaluating and incorporating them into the learning materials.
- Prepare and curate class materials for both face-to-face and virtual real-time instruction, including presentations, handouts, and supplemental resources.
- Create engaging video-based learning content for self-paced, asynchronous consumption, adhering to documented standard processes.
- Develop graphics and visuals to improve the effectiveness and visual appeal of the video learning materials.
- Collaborate in the creation, editing, and modification of learning assets, such as 3D models, scenes, and scripts, optimizing their use in learning materials.
- Advocate for learning interests during cross-functional product planning, ensuring the integration of educational aspects.
- Engage with the Omniverse community to identify course needs, potential authors, and gather feedback to continuously improve the learning experience.
What We Need To See
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, 3D animation, or equivalent experience.
- 6+ years of demonstrated ability creating elite, source-of-truth learning and/or classroom instruction content.
- Validated instructional speaking and expert-level presentation prowess with the proficient use of the English language (Secondary languages are a bonus).
- A penchant for presenting sophisticated concepts in easy to understand ways to be easily understood by a broad audience
- Excellent communication, partnership, and interpersonal skills including strong written, editorial, and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to lead multiple projects and tasks that demonstrate a passion for crafting content
- Ability to work independently and think creatively
- Demonstrable classroom leadership skills to keep groups of individuals on track and on topic during live instruction.
- Think on your feet and quickly adapt to the nuances of live, highly technical instruction.
- Effectively lead time between quality, completeness, and time constraints
- A minimum of 3+ years of relevant 3D industry work experience at a company using 3D Graphics software daily.
- Strong familiarity and knowledge of real-time engines like Unreal Engine or Unity and DCC’s like Revit, 3dsmax, Maya, Rhino, or Blender. Editing tools like Camtasia, Snagit, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, etc
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- A well-established, highly visible portfolio of 3D application learning content.
- Experience working with global teams and adapting initiatives for cultural differences
- Background with working on large software projects as part of an agile team and using continuous integration.
- Experience writing manuals or documentation for complex products
- Experience in the interactive simulation domain
- Proven understanding of USD or MDL as well as CAD software experience with Solidworks, Catia, PTC
- Familiarity with bug-tracking tools such as JIRA as well as e xperience with online virtual classroom platforms
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most forward-thinking and hardworking people in the world working for us. If you’re creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
The base salary range is $148,000 – $276,000. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.
You will also be eligible for equity and benefits .
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!