Principal UI/UX Artist – Twisted Pixel Games Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and define the UI’s visual language across the entire project.
- Create intuitive interfaces for the player experience in the VR space.
- Lead the charge with in-game asset creation, including designing and animating interfaces for interactive and non-interactive moments.
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, designers and artists to plan out and execute on UI/UX initiatives.
- Mentor other artists within the team and provide constructive input to all parts of UI/UX.
- Model inclusive behaviors to help build and support a diverse organization that values, respects, and taps into different backgrounds and perspectives.
- Extensive experience creating compelling graphical designs in an industry standard toolset.
- Proven communication skills.
- Proven time management skills and the experience to handle large workloads efficiently.
- Desire and experience putting in the time and effort necessary to make great games.
- High level of proficiency using 3D and 2D art creation software like Maya, Photoshop, Sketch or Illustrator.
- Proactive about making things happen, and a drive to continue to learn and grow as an artist.
- 8+ years of experience as a UI artist.
- Experience with current generation game engines like Unreal, Radiant or Unity.
- Experience authoring UI/UX for VR.
- Experience with animation either in 2D or 3D software.
- Knowledge and experience with art creation software such as Zbrush, Substance Painter/Designer and Photoshop.
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice here. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. We may use your information to maintain the safety and security of Meta, its employees, and others as required or permitted by law. You may view Meta’s Pay Transparency Policy, Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice, and Notice to Applicants for Employment and Employees by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!