- Act as the bridge between the internal teams and external art vendors.
- Review, validate and provide detailed feedback on art vendor submissions.
- Track external art vendor submissions throughout the stages of production.
- Create and maintain documentation such as artwork briefs, asset specs, tools/ pipeline instructions and reference materials.
- Help design, maintain, and develop a streamlined asset integration pipeline.
- A portfolio of production quality 3D game art.
- Good knowledge of PBR pipeline in Unreal Engine.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate well with cross disciplines teams.
- Clear and concise written, verbal and visual communication.
- Excellent time-management, and organizational skills.
- Minimum 2+ years game industry experience as an art outsource manager, 3d artist, or technical artist.
- Autodesk Maya and/or 3DS Max
- Adobe Photoshop and Substance Designer.
- Unreal Engine 4/5.
- 25 days annual leave plus discretionary 3 days extra for Christmas & National UK Bank Holidays
- BUPA Private Medical and Dental insurance (plus partner & children)
- Project completion bonus & Christmas bonus
- Travel card or parking ticket loan
- Bicycle purchase loan
- They offer flexible full-time and remote working options
- Local Gym membership
And lots more….
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on
+44 (0) 1206 214428
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!