If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. – Milton Berle
Come build your door with us. It’s what we do here.
We are currently seeking an
to join our team. This position requires strong creative/visual aesthetics and technical knowledge of content creation, an acute ability to think outside the box and a passion to research subject matter when problem-solving complex, well defined visual goals.
What You Will Do:
- You will provide customers with photorealistic configurable houses.
- You will provide demonstrations & guidance for new tools, workflows & best practices to fellow developers. You will document and maintain content guidelines, standards & workflows.
- You will create material-based solutions for all requisite content: Exterior & Interior scene expert for AEC, environmental/prop assets, VFX.
- You will audit & identify visual content, maintain consistency of art assets & preserve fidelity.
- You will collaborate with art direction & development to enhance rendering, lighting & post-processing. You will support artistic & creative vision & improve performance.
- You will drive a shared vision & product roadmap to successful completion.
What You Need to Succeed:
- You will have 6 months of experience of game development experience or equivalent education.
- You have experience with Polygone Optimization & Texture Optimization.
- You will be familiar with methods of optimization as well as general model and texture optimization.
- You are knowledgeable and experienced in Physically Based Rendering and Lighting.
- You have experience with HDRP.
- You are good with content creation (Hi-poly/Low-poly modeling, textures, ZBrush, Marvelous Designer, etc.
- You are passionate about what is next in computer-graphics/rendering and the development of CG content, specifically to gaming, but also across all visual entertainment.
- You have the ability to obtain a passport as travel outside of the US may be required.
Ready to Join? Apply now at myparadigm.com/careers/
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!