OVERALL OBJECTIVE AND PURPOSE
Model and texture game ready worlds, asset optimizations and bug fixing.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH PGI:
- Flexible Schedules & Remote Working Arrangements
- People-focused Events & Initiatives
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Work closely with Level Designers to ensure all map creations adhere to concept designs and incorporate necessary changes
- Work closely with Art Director to ensure consistency, quality and focus on the visual target
- Communicate with both Technical Artist and Engineers to help resolve issues and aid in R&D
- Take lead on the creation, editing, and implementation of environmental art pipelines and processes
- Work with Project manager to establish accurate estimates to ensure on-time deliverables are met
- 5+ years’ experience modeling 3D objects and generating textures in a game development environment
- Post-secondary education in Computer Graphics, Fine Arts, Game Art & Design or equivalent education and experience
- Extensive experience in object creations of all types and sizes within game-rez budget, including modular assets
- Proficient with Unreal Engine
- Adept at creating materials in Unreal
- Proficiency in Art software such as 3dsMax, Photoshop, and ZBrush
- Experience with Substance designer
- In-depth knowledge of both high and low poly techniques
- Ability to adapt to various artistic styles, from realistic to stylized
- Expert Knowledge of shaders, PBR, normal mapping and displacement creation
- Skilled in texture creations, both from photo-sourced and hand-painted
- An artistry for colour and texture application for terrain painting
Want to know more?
Submit your application and let us tell you about working at Piranha and why we love it!
Founded in 2000, Piranha Games is an action gaming studio with unparalleled experience developing licensed products for big-name franchises, including AAA licensed titles such as; Need for Speed: Undercover and Duke Nukem Forever. Best known for the Free-to-Play game title MechWarrior Online, PGI is as committed as ever to creating world-class action-based games, having most recently released MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries. Piranha Games is part of the Enad Global 7 group. For more information please visit www.piranhagames.com
Piranha Games is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees. Formal education is not always required. All team members are hand-picked because they are skilled in their individual fields, immensely creative and hard workers. We hire avid gamers and mold them to the standards we believe make amazing products.
Should you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest in this position. Due to the amount of applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!