We are on the lookout for a talented and super keen experienced Lighting Artist to Join the Pop Paper City team for our exciting new 3D pre-school series. The Lighting Artist will work alongside our Animation team.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- In Depth knowledge on using 3D softwares
- Experience using Biased render engines such as Redshift
- Ability to set up environmental lighting.
- Strong Fundamentals of world building (composition, lighting, and scale)
- Strong knowledge of lighting and compositing techniques.
- Familiarity with feature animation pipelines and pipeline issues.
- Strong grasp of artistic principles, and cg techniques.
- Demonstrable experience in shot lighting and compositing.
- Team oriented.
- Courteous and helpful.
- Able to take direction.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Both self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Able to take direction and willing to address constructive feedback.
- Able to communicate clearly with colleagues.
- Able to work collaboratively, as well as independently.
- Be able to deliver on schedule, working calmly and efficiently under pressure.
- Have an appreciation of accuracy and pay close attention to detail.
You will be at an advantage if you can work in studio but we are open to possibility of remote for someone with the right Reel and experience
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!