About NetEase Games NetEase Games, the online games division of NetEase, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES and HKEX: 9999), is a leading global developer and publisher of video game IP across a variety of genres and platforms. NetEase Games’ development and publishing slate include titles such as Knives Out, Harry Potter: Magic Awakened, and Naraka: Bladepoint, and partnerships with major entertainment brands such as Warner Bros and Mojang AB (a Microsoft subsidiary). NetEase Games also supports the growth and development of its innovative global studios in Canada, Europe, Japan, and the United States. For more information, please visit https://www.neteasegames.com/ Job description: Be a driving force in the Art Department to create immersive game environments and a cast of iconic characters in a variety of genres and styles. Candidate may work on the co-dev project(s) which require close collaboration with other excellent studios.
- Sketch your original ideas and solve every sort of visual challenge while respecting the project style-guide and the restrictions of the medium
- Polish your work to the highest possible quality for 3D production
- Seek feedback proactively and share your experience and knowledge freely
- Create characters and environments alike, it’s ok to have a preference
- Communicate frequently with the Art Team in Shanghai and our partners in global 职位要求 Job Requirements
- At least 2-3 AAA games experience
- Multiple games shipped and experience of the Concept Artist’s role in several production stages is greatly appreciated
- Production sense. The capability of thinking with the whole picture. Knowledge of other disciplines is a plus.
- Excellent draftsmanship to showcase ideas without effort
- Strong fundamentals of anatomy, character design, perspective, composition, and the lighting of materials and form
- Curiosity for multiple genres from Military, Sci-Fi, Urban, Medieval to Fantasy
- Ability to think 3D and knowledge of how your work translates into the game
- Experience with 3D software is a plus, blender preferred
- Value working with specific styles, including a style set by another artist or Art Director, and mentor other concept artists to strengthen our new team
- Leadership is a plus. Be a true team player and help others succeed.
- Know your Digital Drawing Software inside out and how to work in collaboration with other artists
- Professional level of organization, self-motivation and strong ownership
- Ability to interpret and convey ideas concisely and efficiently
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!