Are you a creative individual who have got some interactive immersive experience in the Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality world? Do you think Metaverse is the emerging or future of 3D-enabled digital space? Want to explore more? Then keep reading…
This is a brand-new 3D Art Generalist or 3D Artist position where we are looking for someone who can explore, create art pipelines, and build assets that help teams execute designs that will define the future of AR/MR.
An attractive annual salary of up to £130,000 doe
- 6 Months contract – inside IR35 – PAYE (paid weekly) with a possibility of extension
- Remote working option within the UK – candidates have to be physically present in the UK with an appropriate right to work permit – no sponsorship provided.
- At least 3+ years of experience working as a 3D Artist or Technical Artist within a game or film industry.
- Experience with one or more commercial game engines such as Unreal, Unity, Meta Spark.
- Knowledge of 3D modeling and asset creation packages like Maya, Houdini, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, ZBrush, Knald, Marmoset, Photoshop, etc.
- Generalist knowledge in skills such as modeling, texturing, lighting, animation, physics and particle systems.
- One should have excellent communication skills.
Apply Now for this 3D Generalist role or similar position with your CV, portfolio, or LinkedIn, or just your contact information to have a confidential chat with me Som in Principle.
All applications are reviewed in the strictest confidence.
Som | Senior Technology Partner | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!