Join a pure mobile gaming company as a
Remote Game Character Artist
and ride the global game playing wave with a team of talented game developers building games for global distribution.
Our client’s games are sold out. Every game they can make for over two years is sold.
- We look for team members that are self-motivated and able to perform multiple tasks and projects concurrently. Our team is visible, vocal, objective, open to feedback and enjoy working with people of varied backgrounds. We look for people who are able to drive change and inspire others to generate new ideas, come up with creative solutions and follow through with them.
- Help the team artistically to carry out the art designer’s vision from conception to completion
- Have conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Ensure that art assets are delivered according to the product requirements and quality standards
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure translation of objectives into clear creative strategies
- Working closely with multiple different global organizations
- Presenting strategies and solutions to upper management
- Reviewing work, troubleshooting and providing feedback to creative teams
- Proven 5+ years experience in slot or video game industry
- Excellent knowledge in Photoshop and all Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of any 3D software and spine is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comprehensive knowledge of the game development process
Portfolio that demonstrated proficiency in digital painting in Photoshop and an ability to turn ideas into compelling games
- Medical, dental, vision 100% coverage for employee
- Generous vacation
- You may live anywhere in Texas, Georgia or Nevada (the three states where this company is a registered employer)
- Relocation expenses are paid – to anywhere in those states you want to live.
- Remote work from home
About the Company:
In 2019 this company inked a deal with the world’s largest game distributor and has funding and runway to build innovative slot games they would want to play. With two games in the market they are ready to expand the team. They are founded on three principles: Player Focused, Math First and Fun!
Get the benefits of a small self-directed game studio with no bureaucracy and none of the start-up downsides.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!