Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Engineering Services Group, Engineering Services Group > Gaming Artist
Qualcomm’s Snapdragon Studios are seeking an experienced Graphic Design & Illustration Artist with expertise in logo development, user interface and experience design, and marketing images for games, graphics demos, automotive related fields. This position will help create visually compelling graphics, logos, UI assets for automotive dash cluster and infotainment systems, upcoming games, graphic experiences, to be displayed through trade shows, press releases and games. Our ideal candidate will use their expert knowledge of design, UI, graphics and the adobe creative suite to craft amazing visual images and motion graphic videos for innovative interfaces, automobile dashboards, gaming scenarios and environments while inspiring the team to create unique experiences.
- 3 years production experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects & Adobe Creative Cloud for graphic design.
- Ability to create Photoshop and Illustrator 2D assets from scratch and match any established style.
- Illustration experience for marketing visuals.
- Ability to create motion graphics and video examples using Adobe After Effects.
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while following the design directives of the Lead.
- Strong communication, organization, and creative thinking skills.
- Comfortable working closely with small team sizes in a highly iterative environment.
- Self-motivated and able to estimate task length and deliver polished assets on time.
- Demo materials link to include example Images of completed work showing relevant experience.
- Proven graphic design and logo experience on previously shipped PC or AAA console game or website as a graphic designer, concept, or UI artist.
- Automobile dash design experience.
- 3D game UI experience with ability to create functional examples with Adobe In Design, XD or similar.
- Concept Art experience for 3D characters or environments for console quality games.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal
- Strong team player who can build strong relationships within all levels of the organization
- Preferred: BFA or BA degree in art, design graphics or related course of study. Okay to have received equivalent on-the-job experience.
Concept Artist, user interface, logo, Graphic Design, Graphic Artist, UI, UX, AR, VR, XR, Automotive, Gaming, Visuals, Gameplay, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Adobe, Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Premiere, XD, Illustrator, In Design
About The Company
Qualcomm’s Snapdragon Studios is a highly independent team of innovators who thrives on a fun, laid back startup environment where we are family of engineers, product managers, producers, animators, and artists, building the next generation of technology and content for gaming on Snapdragon enabled platforms that impact hundreds of millions of consumers. We offer a highly collaborative fast paced environment where each artist is encouraged to take on a generalist mentality and multiple disciplines to complete various projects.
Although this role has some expected minor physical activity, this should not deter otherwise qualified applicants from applying. If you are an individual with a physical or mental disability and need an accommodation during the application/hiring process, please call Qualcomm’s toll-free number found here for assistance. Qualcomm will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, to support individuals with disabilities as part of our ongoing efforts to create an accessible workplace.
Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies
: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
EEO Employer: Qualcomm is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.
$83,500.00 – $125,500.00
The above pay scale reflects the broad, minimum to maximum, pay scale for this job code for the location for which it has been posted. Even more importantly, please note that salary is only one component of total compensation at Qualcomm. We also offer a competitive annual discretionary bonus program and opportunity for annual RSU grants (employees on sales-incentive plans are not eligible for our annual bonus). In addition, our highly competitive benefits package is designed to support your success at work, at home, and at play. Your recruiter will be happy to discuss all that Qualcomm has to offer!
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Qualcomm Careers.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!