We’re Relish, a group of interactive innovators committed to improving how people live, learn, work, and play. We immerse our users in digital worlds that thrill, delight, and disrupt. We’re a tight, nimble team that does mighty things. Check out some of our recent projects here:https://reli.sh/digital/work/ & https://reli.sh/games/work/
We’re looking for a 2D/3D Game Artist to work on web games, mobile apps, and other interactive experiences. Specifically, we’re looking for someone with illustration and animation experience to produce character designs, backgrounds, level designs, animations, interface mockups, and associated game assets for new and existing projects.
** Please note that this is a contract opportunity.**
Who are you?
- You have 3+ years of experience as a 2D/3D Artist on web game interactive experiences
- You have a Degree in Art and/or Graphics (or have a similar background)
- You are highly proficient with Creative Cloud
- You have a solid understanding of web and mobile game production processes (HTML5/Unity)
- You work collaboratively and effectively with various stakeholders (i.e game developers, game designers, and game producers)
- You skillfully contribute in team settings and can communicate and receive feedback effectively
- You bring a positive attitude, creative ideas, and a strong passion for creating stuff that matters!
Wait, what? That’s me! Tell me more. What would my day look like?
- Reporting to the Creative Director, you’ll work with clients and project leads to establish the artistic style and vision for projects
- You’ll work with a multidisciplinary team of game designers, programmers, writers, and other artists to create the gameplay visuals
- You’ll prepare and export graphics and animations for game engines
- You’ll use your expertise to provide innovative ideas and creative solutions to technical art problems
Yeah, I want in! How do we get started?
We thought you would. We need to see or read some evidence of your design experience and how you’ve made an impact on other teams. Apply today and your application will be reviewed by a member of our team! Please be sure to include a link to your demo reel in your application!
Important to know: This opportunity is only available to those eligible to work in Canada. Our entire team is working fully remotely, but we do have an office space in Toronto, Ottawa, and Duncan that you’re able to work at if its preferred.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!