Skiltrek is seeking a 3D Artist to join their Creative Engineering team. This person oversees the design, preparation and creation of assets and visual concepts for real-time environments across one or more of the client’s numerous product pillars. This individual would be responsible for creating style guides, setting standards, writing creative briefs and supporting the needs of our Senior Art Director & Creative Director, while working with our Producers and various cross functional partners. This candidate should have a cursory knowledge of design principles for real time environments and be able to work within the specified technical constraints, while being able to set and drive their own goals.
- Collaborate with the rest of the art and technical art team to produce high quality assets within very strict performance constraints.
- Visualize the assets in our Spark AR Platform
- Partner with the Art Directors and other leads to produce concepts and designs for project pitches.
- Partner with the technical artists to investigate new workflows, tools, and efficiencies to generate real-time performant, high quality assets.
- Use industry standards and proprietary tools to create content.
- Take written and verbal briefs from leads, and create beautiful, clear visuals for vision decks or product experiences.
- Develop documentation and briefing documents for art assets.
- Communicate to partners & teams across the company.
- Help the Art Director craft a clear visual direction.
- 3+ years of experience creating a variety of high quality, high performing assets in real-time environments (think characters, environment work, and commercial assets such as shoes, products, etc).
- Ability to set your own goals and drive results, and work autonomously on smaller projects when needed.
- Strong communicator in both verbal and written forms.
- Possess a strong visual eye for well-crafted visuals (Illustration, 3D Art).
- Have a technical understanding of real-time constraints.
- Demonstrated experience of understanding current trends in social media, fashion, and relevant culture (teen and young adults).
- Demonstrated presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills, with the experience communicating complex, sometimes abstract, concepts clearly and persuasively.
AR, MR or other real time experience.
7+ years of experience.
Experience working at a large advertising agency (Buck, Nexus, Psyop, etc.)
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as HSA, FSA, and DCFSA account options, and 401k retirement account access with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to paid sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!