This is a remote position on a fully remote team.
- Collaborate closely with concept artists and other members of the art team to create amazing characters and creatures for our games
- Model and texture creature and character assets while adhering to the art budgets on the project
- Provide feedback on character and creature assets for other team members and external partners
Assist with the integration of art assets into the game
- 5+ years’ experience as a 3D artist in the games industry with a minimum of one shipped title
- High level of proficiency with Max, Maya or Blender, Z-Brush, and Substance Painter
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong traditional drawing/painting or sculpting skills including a solid understanding of human anatomy
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and self-managing individual comfortable working in a remote environment
Desire to contribute creatively to the development of our games outside of art
- Experience managing and directing outsource partners
- Experience working on “character creator” features in games
- Experience with Unreal engine
- Experience with multiplatform development including console
Experience with other art disciplines is a plus (animation, rigging, VFX)
If the above sounds like it could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for then get in touch. For a casual chat about the role in more detail call me on 01925 839 722 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org I look forwards to hearing from you.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!