REMOTE WORK, AL, US
Game Development Specialist
Minimum Clearance Required None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain
Potential for Remote Work
SAIC is currently seeking to hire a
to join our team located in Huntsville, Alabama.
Note this position is remote – ideal candidate will reside in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Develop highly detailed hard surface models for a realistic look in a modern game engine and other benchmark assets
- Collaborate with all members of a team to ensure artwork meets technical, design, and production requirements
- Prototype new techniques that support the project and expand the team’s artistic capabilities
- Coordinate with Program Management, Directors, and Subject Matter Experts to plan, maintain, and report team status and priorities
- Monitor and manage version control software, such as Git/Sourcetree and project tracking software, such as Jira
Bachelors degree with three (3) years of experience / masters and zero (0).
Ideal candidate will have a degree in 3D Animation, Game Design, Art, or similar field of study from an accredited college or university.
Must have the ability to obtain and maintain Secret Security Clearance; US Citizenship required.
- Proficient in the use of 3D modeling applications such as Maya, as well surfacing tools like Substance Designer and Painter, and understanding of creating physically-based lighting and materials
- Understanding of art and animation asset integration pipeline and optimization with the Unity Game Engine
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills are a required, including the ability to interact effectively in a team environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is required
- Experience working in an Agile development environment and task tracking tools such as Atlassian Jira
- Must have a portfolio of previous work to review during interview process
- Experience with lighting and environment modeling in Unity Game Engine
- Experience working in a AAA games environment
- Experience with the life cycle of design and programming of interactive training content from concept through project completion
- Previous experience working as a defense contractor
- Previous experience developing for mobile and AR/VR game applications
- Rigging and Animation Experience
Target salary range $50,001 – $75,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!