Clutch Studios is an integrated art and technology studio. We create, produce and distribute brand marketing content. We are experts in 3D/CG, retouching and photography for digital, motion, print, experiential and multi-channel production and we also lead the industry in the organization and distribution of those assets.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, and meticulous, CG & VFX Producer to join our growing team. Your core experience and knowledge are in the areas of 3D and VFX, but are excited to collaborate and coordinate with copywriters, creative directors, designers, editors, colorists, audio engineers, 2D animators, and retouchers, while seamlessly working with your fellow coordinators, producers, and account team to deliver excellent work.
Salary Range: $70,000 – $90,000 year
- Lead weekly department traffic meetings and manage artist assignments ensuring balanced utilization of staff and freelance talent.
- Independently lead and manage projects within the 3D department in partnership with the project lead and account supervisor, delegating to and directing coordinators to support.
- Co-manage cross-departmental projects with other producers, understanding the various dependencies and being proactive and hyper-communicative.
- Represent the CG team in bi-weekly production meetings and update the account team on project status.
- Create project schedules and gain internal alignment. Remain hyper aware of all internal/external milestones. Keep daily tabs on artist progress, setting up check-ins as needed to meet due dates, taking accurate notes in reviews and ensuring alignment on next steps.
- Digest and distribute feedback promptly to the team or escalate concerns to the appropriate stakeholders to determine next steps.
- Review all work as it is posted to ensure feedback was addressed and technical accuracy.
- Collect hourly estimates of tasks or outside vendor quotes to incorporate into estimates & SOWs with co-producers & account managers as well as check on project health throughout and post production.
- Work with producers & leads to staff projects appropriately per individual skill sets. Keep up to date with freelance availability and holds for forecasted projects
- Book freelancers and coordinate any necessary paperwork for HR/Payroll and work with IT to secure access to remote stations, server network, or FTP.
- Maintain, recruit, and develop relationships with freelance talent.
• 6+ years managing CG & VFX projects in a production environment.
• Understanding of CG process from CAD processing, modeling, texturing, lighting, animation, rendering and compositing.
• Confidence in organizing, tracking and delivering high volume projects.
• Confidence working on creative, design-driven bespoke projects.
• Experience with retouching, design, editorial, and animation (2D/3D) projects strongly preferred.
• Experience in real-time, webGL, AR/VR, and emerging technologies projects a plus.
• Desire to improve processes and collaborate with fellow coordinators and producers.
• Proficient in MS office and able to pick up new tools quickly. Computer literate and familiar with standard file working and delivery formats.
• High level of professionalism with the ability to work independently and take initiative.
• A very strong attention to detail and accuracy with a solutions driven attitude.
- Remote work policy with expense reimbursement
- 401(k) with company match
- Maternity / Paternity leave
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid time off (paid holidays, sick/personal days and vacation)
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!