We are a small but well funded (fully self funded) team searching for a 3d Game Artist to join our team as the studios first 3d artist.
Our focus is on creating realistic aerospace themed sandbox simulation games, that push the boundaries of mobile games, giving players authentic and challenging games in a market that rarely sees that.
We believe that team talent density is extremely important and we scale in quality over quantity because capable people together can achieve exponentially more than average ones.
The ideal candidate should be resourceful and capable of executing the visual aspects of the project start to finish. Skill wise, he should be highly capable with hard surface modeling, texturing and material creation. Likes sandbox simulation games and is passionate about aerospace.
- Capable of taking control of the artistic vision of a project, start to finish.
- Proficient in modeling, texturing, and material creation.
- Able to optimise and implement game ready assets that run smoothly on low end devices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with the unity game engine.
- The opportunity to work on authentic, mechanically deep and visually stunning games.
- Rocket launch viewings and team meetings around the world.
- Competitive full time salary.
- 3000€ per year to spend on any tech equipment, to ensure you are working on the latest hardware.
To apply, please send your portfolio, links to your past projects, and a short pitch for why you would be a good fit to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!