Senior VFX Artist | Up to £75k | Fully Remote | Exciting Gaming Start-up
Do you want to work for one of the UK’s most exciting gaming start-ups? Want to join a company who are passionate about building the most engaging gaming experiences for players all around the world? Then this could be the role for you.
We’re working with our client who is seeking an experienced visual effects artist to join them in creating an exciting new mobile fantasy IP. As a member of the team, you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of creative disciplines, including environment and character artists, combat designers, animators, and UI designers.
- Salary up to £75,000 per annum
- Fully Remote
- Flexible Working
- Health Care Options
- Generous Pension Contributions
- Open to Candidates Across Europe
Key Duties Include:
- Refining hit effects with the design team.
- Collaborating with environment artists on effect needs.
- Pitching new effects to the art director and principal artist.
- Working with engineers on shader concepts.
- Conducting R&D on breakable simulations.
- Optimizing effects for mobile devices.
- Demonstrate expertise in creating themed and stylized visual effects using Unity in your showreel.
- Comfortable working with both 2D and 3D elements.
- Ability to create hand painted and stylized VFX textures.
- Expertise in using procedural and dynamic simulations and particle systems.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!
This Senior VFX Artist vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg 11525223)
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!