Why Join Sierra7?
Sierra7 is a Small Disabled Veteran Owned Business. We were founded in 2009 with the mission of “Serving those who Serve”. We recently received the DAV (Disabled American Veteran) award. Also, Sierra7 is ranked No. 457 out of 5,000 fastest growing private companies in America by Inc. Apply today and help us with our mission of “Serving those who Serve”.
- Legal Assistance
- Financial Wellness
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Federal Holidays
- Life Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Voluntary Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Education Reimbursement
- Additional Supplemental Medical Benefits
- Sierra7 University – LinkedIn Learning
About This Role
The Graphic Artist will support Sierra7’s Proposal and Growth team to create, develop, and refine proposal graphics, as well as provide Desktop Publishing (DTP) support for RFP/proposal responses. The individual will work closely with the proposal, growth, capture, solution, and other teams to conceptualize, convey, and visually communicate concepts, key messaging, and information into the proposal. Moreover, this individual will support DTP tasks to finalize proposal responses by applying document styles, headings, parallelism, etc. using corporate branding guidelines.
- Develop proposal graphics to support proposal responses.
- Create and design layout work following corporate branding styles.
- Provide desktop support publishing support to proposals and other proposal/growth- related initiatives such as White Papers, slick sheets, and other collateral projects.
- Support graphics for collateral materials such as datasheets, brochures, postcards, and tradeshow materials, and other corporate graphic needs upon request.
- Fundamental knowledge of graphic support within the proposal process with the familiarity and ability to work in deadline-driven environment.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat DC, Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and other graphics and desktop publishing software.
- Ability to use advanced features of Microsoft Office, including styles and templates in Word for DTP support.
- Highly organized and superior attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate and iterate/refine/update graphics with teams to meet solicitation and proposal requirements.
- Experience conceptualizing highly complex technical concepts and translating them into effective visuals.
- Ability to work on multiple projects, and design solutions from concept to completion, and meet tight deadlines is required.
- Copywriting and editing support (Preferred)
- Pervious proposal productions support (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3-5+ years of experience in graphic design
- Proven experience and effectiveness creating and integrating graphics and DTP proposal support.
- Prolonged period of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to list 15 pounds at a time.
This posting is for prospective candidates only. Unsolicited third-party resume submissions will be considered property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Sierra7 will not provide sponsorship for employment-based immigration benefits for this position. To be considered for this position all candidates must be a US Citizen. This position is not a C2C opportunity.
Sierra7 is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans Disabled
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!