Graphic Designer / Graphic Product Artist
Sky Zone is the largest trampoline park operation in the world!
With more than 250 franchise and company-owned across the globe, we proudly host more than 40 million adventure movement enthusiasts every year. We are Purveyors of Awesome, and we thrive on creating memorable moments for our guests and team members.
Working for Sky Zone is so much more than a “job”! We have more than 4,500 team members throughout our company-operated parks, and we are committed to providing rewarding careers and development opportunities across all functions. Whether you contribute to serving our guests in our parks, or support our parks in a corporate role, we offer all team members a values-based culture, competitive pay, and diverse growth opportunities.
As our in-house Graphic Designer/Graphic Production Artist you work closely with the Marketing Team, agency partners, and cross-functional teams within the organization to develop and execute creative projects across all channels for the three brands within the Sky Zone portfolio.
You extend key art designed by agency partners across multiple digital and print deliverables as well as completing original artwork conceptualization and iteration that is consistent with the existing Sky Zone Brand Style Guide. You will work in partnership with the Marketing Team and agency/vendor teams to deliver campaign artwork packages ready for setup across digital platforms, distributed marketing platforms for franchise use, as well as print production for use at owned and operation locations.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with agency or in-house experience that can bring multi-channel marketing campaigns to life for a large consumer-facing brand, has a strong eye for the fine details, and excellent time management skills to ensure project goals and deadlines are achieved.
- Meet with project owners to understand projects goals and the associated creative needs and timelines.
- Collaborate with agency partners to create multiple iterative assets for a wide range of print and digital channels from provided key art.
- Translate creative briefs into artwork concepts and present to project owners for feedback.
- Receive, interpret, and implement creative direction and feedback to develop assets for print (e.g. flyers, banners, POP signage) and digital campaigns (e.g. web ads, organic social media posts, tiles, gifs, in-park TV, etc.) that meet visual and marketing goals while maintaining consistency with the Sky Zone Brand Style Guide.
- Perform quality control checks to ensure accuracy and compliance with brand standards and technical specifications.
- Properly package and deliver final designs with source files to appropriate cross-functional teams and vendor partners.
- Assist in the design and creation of corporate presentation and brand decks.
- Stay up to date with current trends and visual styles that resonate with our target demographic of parents and school-aged children.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 5+ years of professional Graphic Design experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Graphic Design, or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Strong sensibility in the principles of design (alignment, proximity, visual hierarchy, negative space, repetition, contrast, balance, typography, and color), usability best practices, and current trends.
- Experience using a Brand Style Guide to inform design decisions.
- Skilled with creative briefs and meeting with project owners to understand the creative needs.
- An exceptional listener who is well organized and has an eye for detail.
- Adept at receiving, interpreting, and implementing creative direction and constructive feedback into actionable steps that achieve outlined project goals.
- A team player that conceptualizes and designs thoughtfully, while working efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with a high level of autonomy and manage own timelines to meet deadlines and ever-changing demands.
- Experience with email in text and email formats, web landing pages, html, content management systems, and mobile and web creative execution is a plus.
- Experience with, or interest in learning, basic video editing, desired.
Compensation: $60-70k based on experience and qualifications.
Sky Zone is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!