Our Gaming Client is looking for a Social Content Creator to join their team. This is a 40 hour/week, 3-month contract, fully remote opportunity. You must be available to work PST hours.
As a Social Content Creator, you’ll ideate with their digital marketing team and develop industry-leading social content for their channels.
- Create video, static, and interactive assets in support of their major releases and content updates
- Versioning assets to various specifications including resolution, aspect ratios, and file types for various social channels
- Maintain knowledge of digital technology and social media trends, media requirements, and best practices.
- Choose effective social media marketing components and devise effective visual strategies to promote Warcraft Arclight Rumble marketing campaigns. Collaborate
with partners in Creative Services, as well as the consumer marketing teams to launch and support major game titles as well as day to day social content.
- Provide key assets to regional teams
- Understand the goals of a given project knowing the right questions to ask and knowing how to track down answers, taking feedback, and following through as
needed to complete a project.
- Manipulate image composition and perform basic
paint overs when necessary.
- 3+ years professional experience in creating social content from initial concept to creative delivery
- Knowledge and passion for mobile midcore action strategy games
- Become an expert within the Warcraft Arclight Rumble universe and gameplay
- Familiarity with the World of Warcraft universe, story and characters.
- High levels of creativity, and demonstrated ability to generate innovative concepts,
designs, and ideas. Strong conceptual skills and the ability to execute creative
effectively and iterate.
- Exceptional eye for composition, contrast, and color. Comprehensive understanding of design principles and typography.
- Experience creating content for multiple social platforms including TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Reddit, and emerging channels
- General understanding of best practices, technical requirements, and specs for
developing content for social media channels. Knowledge of image formats and video codecs.
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Master Suite apps. (including Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, etc).
- Basic familiarity with game design engines (i.e. Unity) and how to in-game capture and repurpose game assets for marketing design
- Demonstrate the ability to develop meaningful content by participating in internal weekly sprints, ideating and presenting to stakeholders
- A passion for video games, movies, graphic novels, science fiction, and other elements of pop culture.
- Familiarity working on a PC
- Basic familiarity with game design engines (i.e. Unity) and how to repurpose game assets for marketing design
- Knowledge of Maya, 3Dmax, zBrush, or other 3D animation/modeling software
- Experience as a digital artist/illustrator and relevant software
- Experience in the game industry
- Experience with photography, cinematography and/or machinima
- Experience working in a mobile publishing organization
Creative Circle’s Freelance Employee benefits package includes eligibility for Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) medical plan, dental/vision/term life package, discount prescription program, critical illness, accident, tele-behavioral health, and 401(k) plan. Employee Stock Purchase Plan and paid holiday eligibility are based on length and dates of service.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Sammy.Realon@jobalert.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you’ll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!