We currently have remote adjunct opportunities available in all US States, with the exception of California.
Southern New Hampshire University is looking for faculty to teach in our Game Art & Development program. Our online faculty provide high-quality academic experiences and support students as they work toward their educational goals. Online faculty members work collaboratively in a supportive academic environment, partnering with student advising and the academic team to ensure that each student has the support and tools they’ll need to be successful.
Seeking Instructors For The Following Courses
- GAM207 – Information Technology and Digital Games
- GAM303 – Design of Virtual Game Environments
- GAM305 – Digital Game Development
- GAM312 – Gameplay Systems Development
- GAM495 – Game Programming Capstone
- GRA202 – 3-D Modeling and Animation
- GRA211 – Interactive Animation
- GRA212 – 3-D Character Animation
- GRA311 – Environment Design
- GRA401 – Character Design
- GRA402 – Creature Design
GRA440 – 3-D Art and Design
In This Role You’ll Get To
- Provide a high level of student outreach and connect with students, academic advisors and team leads on a frequent basis to ensure student success
- Engage and offer an increased and fresh presence in the classroom
Provide substantial student feedback and offer a quick turnaround on grades
What We’re Looking For
- A minimum of a BA, BFA or BS in relevant subject areas (Game Art, 3D Modeling and Animation, Computer Art or Design, Art, Design, and Computer Science) from an accredited higher education institution
- At least one year of recent and relevant professional experience in video game art production, VR/AR simulations, 3D modeling, animation, or 3D visual effects
- Experience working as a concept artist, character or creature designer, 3D modeler, texture artist, animator, rigger, or lighting artist
Knowledge of the latest software tools. Specifically, experience with any of the following software applications is desired: Unreal Game engine, Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, 3D Coat, MotionBuilder, Photoshop, Mudbox, 3DS Max, and/or Sketchbook
The standard compensation for courses is $2,200 per 8-week undergraduate course. Undergraduate adjuncts are paid bi-weekly and are considered W-2 employees of Southern NH University.
Thinking about the job, but not sure you should apply? We still want to hear from you.
We recognize that not everyone enters the world of work with the same advantage, opportunity, and privilege. This is why your skills and experiences are important to us. Take the leap and apply, you just might be the person we are looking for!
Are Benefits Important to You?
We offer exceptional benefits, many available starting on the first day of employment:
Benefits with family offerings
Option to save for
Who Are We?
SNHU employees are a team in every sense. Separately, we understand that each individual brings unique experiences, perspectives and ideas to create a vibrant work environment. Together we share common values of honesty, acceptance and accountability working as a unified force toward a common goal: to transform the lives of learners. By joining our team, you join us in our vision. Together, we’ll shape the future of education by transforming lives—beginning with yours.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Please note that a background check is required for employment.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!