Spry brings a unique blend of proven service delivery, scalable and agile corporate infrastructure, and the ability to recruit and retain the best and brightest in the industry to support our customers. The Spry team engages in exciting and rewarding opportunities that challenge their abilities, in an atmosphere that encourages both personal and professional growth, fostering a positive and energetic work environment.
Who We’re Looking For (Position Overview):
Spry Methods is seeking a Graphic Artist to support the CIO Division of the Marine Corps in order to help visualize networks, infrastructure, data visualization, and application or systems interfaces through 2D print, 2D multimedia, and ultimately 3D walkthrough designs. Our successful candidate will be able to work with various stakeholders across the Marine Corps in order to take policy and doctrine and turn around graphical representations in agreed upon timelines. Working as part of a team, the graphic artist will take direction, but also contribute ideas on how to best represent network modernization initiatives for the Marine Corps, Department of Navy, and Department of Defense.
What Your Day-To-Day Looks Like (Position Responsibilities):
- Work with customers across the Deputy Commandant Information to create content that could range from basic, routine, or complex graphics and animations that visually explains policy, doctrine and decision points
- Communicate with customers to establish the objective, design, and requirements of the project. Maintains contact with the customer about project progress and deadlines
- Determine proper media to best display work within limits of creative ability and government information systems or networks.
- Edit existing graphics products to either update, enhance, or change presentation method based on customer feedback and designer engagement.
Communicate with customers to establish the objective, design, and requirements of the project. Maintains contact with the customer about project progress and deadlines
What You Need to Succeed (Minimum Requirements):
- Must demonstrate advanced to expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat
- Experience with 3D visual modeling tools for both still art and walkthrough designs
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, specifically PowerPoint
- Ability to work on several products concurrently while managing competing deadlines
Ability to work independently, as well as in a project team environment
Ideally, You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- Working knowledge of the Marine Corps and Department of Defense is preferred
- History of creating military-centric graphics to include weapons systems, IT systems, networking, and infrastructure
- Ability to take existing graphics and independently create new media with little to no guidance based on interpretation and learning.
Openness to continuous learning and knowledge sharing with peers
Perks of Working for Us (Benefits):
Medical Coverage – United Healthcare – 3 Options
- Traditional – POS Choice Plus Network
- HDHP – POS Choice Plus Network
HDHP – EPO Choice Network
Vision Coverage – VSP – Vision Service Plan
Dental Coverage – Guardian Dental – PPO Premier Plan or Value Plan
Paid Holidays: Full-time employees receive 11 paid federal holidays
Paid Time Off (PTO) – PTO accrural starts at 15 days per year
Training Benefit – Annual training allowance available toward any job-related training or education
401 (k) – Multiple Fund Choices through Professional Capital Service (PCS) with a company match
For our full list of benefits, please visit http://www.sprymethods.com/careers/benefits/
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
The COVID-19 vaccination requirement stated in Executive Order 14042 and FAR 52.223-99 is currently not implemented, however, please note that if E.O. 14042 or other related requirements become effective, positions will require successful candidates/employees to obtain and show proof of COVID-19 vaccination(s). Spry is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.
At Spry, we believe talented and dedicated employees are our most valued assets and the foundation of our success. We are committed to crafting a diverse and inclusive workplace that endorses engagement, creativity, quality and innovation.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, we evaluate qualified candidates in full consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other protected status.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!