Talascend is currently seeking a Graphic Artist for a remote contract opportunity located. Prefer candidates close to the Moorestown, NJ area.
The Graphic Artist will create/optimize assets for use in real-time Unity applications. This employee will work with the Instructional Designers to fulfill contract needs.
- Optimizing CAD models for use in Unity engine – experience in cleaning up geometry, reducing polygons / faces / vertexes / edges.
- 3D modeling using 3dstudio max standard toolsets – at times we will be using high poly meshes as guides to replace them with newly created low poly meshes.
- UV Unwrapping models in 3dsmax – experience in using the Unwrap UVW modifier or other tools to create flattened UV layouts for texturing.
- Adobe Substance for texturing – experience in using Adobe Substance Painter for creating final realistic textures of the optimized models is a huge plus.
- 3D graphics knowledge.
- Strong attention to detail/aesthetics.
- Ability to create or modify multimedia assets quickly.
- Strong skills with the 3Dsmax, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite of tools e.g. Photoshop, Animate, Illustrator, etc.
- Experience developing training and/or training products.
- Diverse multimedia experience, including audio, video, 3D, and 2D.
- High standards for work quality, self-motivated, able to multi-task.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- 3D Models.
- 3D Animation/Modeling.
- Ability to Create Finished 3D Models.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary, other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Background Check and Drug Screen may be required.
Talascend is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!