IGT (NYSE:IGT) is a global leader in gaming. We deliver entertaining and responsible gaming experiences for players across all channels and regulated segments, from Lotteries and Gaming Machines to Sports Betting and Digital. Leveraging a wealth of compelling content, substantial investment in innovation, player insights, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, our solutions deliver unrivaled gaming experiences that engage players and drive growth. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has approximately 10,500 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com .
- Actively contribute to development goals and achievements for games, merchandising (signage), or a combination-of, while building competence in defined artistic and/or technical skills
- Successful utilization of both development and content management tools, to implement 2D/3D art, using Photoshop, Unity, Perforce, Jira and in-house tools
- Participate in all aspects of development as it relates to our Technical Artist
- Troubleshoot design implementation challenges, providing solutions, or direction, as-needed
Successful timely, delivery of at least one (1) Premium game, or four (4) merchandising packages (signage), doing-so, individually and/or within multi-discipline teams
- Unity 3D, Photoshop, Jira, Perforce (or similar versioning software)
- Ability to complete varying levels of design implementation assignments that involve in-depth creative thinking and technical skills
- Develop and/or influence innovative solutions that enhance artistic direction
- Willingness to mentor as well as take direction
- Ability to troubleshoot semi-complex design issues, providing solutions and/or alternatives
- Proficient in both graphic art and 3D software applications and 3D game engines
- Working knowledge of 3D techniques, optimization, shaders, particles and game art implementation
- Understanding of C# is helpful, but not required
5-8 years of casino game development experience
- Understanding of casino games, merchandising (signage) and the casino game industry
- Proficient working collaboratively on team projects or efficiently on individual projects
Outstanding communication skills (in-person, email, phone, instant message, etc.)
Keys to Success
- Building collaborative relationships
- Decision making
- Drive results
- Foster innovation
- Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
At IGT, we consider a wide range of factors in determining compensation, including background, skills, experience, and work location. These factors can cause your compensation to vary. The estimated starting compensation range is $50,000 – $101,000. The actual pay offered may end up being higher or lower. The Company will comply with all local pay requirements and collective bargaining agreements, where applicable.
Base pay is only one part of our Total Rewards program. Sales roles may be eligible for commission payments, while other roles are eligible for discretionary bonuses . In addition, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, health, dental, and vision insurance, life, accident, and disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, wellness programs, and identity theft insurance. Note: programs are subject to eligibility requirements.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com .
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!