At EG+’s 3D & Interactive division, we’re building product visualizations , digital walkthroughs, VR/AR experiences, metaverse activations, and game assets for big brands.
We’re looking for a strong technical artist to lead a global team of 3D artists who can optimize assets for gameplay in Unity, Unreal, and WebGL.
We value strong technical skills, a creative eye, and a wild passion for building immersive content. Expertise and portfolios demonstrating experience with automotive , consumer electronics , computer hardware , and/or entertainment are key for us.
- Be hands-on in the beginning with the possibility to transition to management or a principal role.
- Lead a global team to create optimized assets that strike the perfect balance between performance and fidelity.
- Assist with project requirements gathering, project estimation, and project planning.
- Work directly with our Unity, Epic Games, Adobe, and NVIDIA partners.
- Collaborate with our creative directors, our game developers, and our engineers to create immersive brand experiences.
- Work with CAD (STEP, SolidWorks) and tessellated Maya data as a base.
- Manage source control (Git), artist workflow, and automated tooling.
- Manage asset production for Unity, Unreal, and WebGL.
- Foster continuous innovation with newer technologies like USD, GLTF, MaterialX.
- At least 2-4 years of experience as a lead technical artist.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.
- Experience with 3D modeling, texturing, rigging, and animation.
- Experience managing source control (SVN, Git, Perforce, or Plastic).
- Strong proficiency in Unity/Unreal or WebGL (Three.js, Babylon.js, PlayCanvas, or Sketchfab).
- Proficiency in Maya or Blender.
- Experience with PiXYZ or equivalent a plus.
- Experience with NVIDIA Omniverse a plus.
- VR/AR/MR experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, game development, fine arts, or related field preferred.
- Must have a portfolio and can talk through prior experience with finalized assets and wireframes as visual aids.
We’re very interested in groups of people who have worked well together before. Group referrals are welcome.
Salary range for this role is $95 – 115k
EG+ is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. EG+ does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!