Ever Curious is searching for new artists to join their team and help us realize their (often strange and surreal) concepts in exciting visual ways. They aim to always challenge themselves and their players with provocative ideas – generated through close collaboration within a trusting and respectful work environment. They are excited to find kindred spirits to join their small team in that effort.
hope you’re curious to find out more!
Their current openings are all for an unannounced RPG project.
- 3D Modeling and Surfacing of in-game characters and creatures
- End-to-end ownership of character art assets
- Collaboration with designers to define character concepts and to create assets that fit the requirements of the design
- Collaboration with creative and narrative direction to find ways to visually express themes and concepts
- Collaboration with technical and animation teams to ensure efficient asset creation pipelines
- Relevant education and/or experience in 3D modeling for games
- Expertise in modern art creation pipelines (eg: Maya/ZBrush/Substance/Etc.)
- Ideally at least one shipped PC/Console title
- Ability to match visual style
- Experience creating game art from end-to-end, including comfort integrating art within game engines (Unreal preferred)
- Excitement to engage in creative research, collaboration, and problem-solving
- A strong passion for crafting deeply engaging gameplay experiences
- A portfolio demonstrating the ability to craft high-quality, game-ready art assets
- Comfort with being a self-motivated and driven team member within a highly flexible, remote-working structure
- Openness and strong communication skills for close collaboration within a small team
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!