As part of the Thermo Fisher Scientific team, you’ll discover meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join our colleagues in bringing our Mission to life every single day to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We provide our global teams with the resources needed to achieve individual career goals while helping to take science a step beyond by developing solutions for some of the world’s toughest challenges, like protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe or helping find cures for cancer.
Discover Impactful Work:
The Graphic Designer builds models and environments in high-visibility projects for the web. This person collaborates with team members during intake meetings, project scoping workshops, and project updates. The best candidate will effectively and efficiently communicate complicated information to non-technical people such that they understand concepts and can make decisions. The candidate will test new technologies in thorough research and development sessions. The Graphic Designer will collaborate with colleagues from around the globe!
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience to perform at this level
- 3 or more years of shown experience as a 3D Artist/Designer
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Proficiency in the latest 3D Modeling software tools (Unity, Unreal, Blender, etc.).
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional follow-through.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Builds 2D and 3D models from various source materials. Performs visual enhancements to models and files, saving progress through each iteration.
- Communicates with project managers, clients, and other team members to ensure the progress of a project.
- Builds assets that are consistent with company brand standards. Contributes to setting new standards that will be followed by the enterprise.
- Generates computer models of existing objects or structures in preparation for real-time applications.
- Showcases design iterations to partners, solicits feedback, edits files, and helps to finalize designs. Scopes out proofs of concept, asks clarifying questions, drafts illustrated 2D storyboards, and encourages sound decisions.
- Builds interactive graphics, visual effects, and animations using 3D modeling, texture, mapping, and other techniques.
- Champions proper design philosophies in creating UI and UX for immersive applications.
- Builds innovative extended reality experiences and evaluates new technologies.
Physical Requirements / Work Environment
We offer competitive remuneration, annual incentive plan bonus, healthcare, and a range of employee benefits. Thermo Fisher Scientific offers employment with an innovative, forward-thinking organization, and outstanding career and development prospects. We offer an exciting company culture that stands for integrity, intensity, involvement, and innovation!
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. As one team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement – working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory at Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!