We’re a thriving ecosystem of top-tier freelancers from around the world. Trusted by Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups, Twine is the go-to platform for mission-critical projects. Twine’s experts get to participate in generating quality datasets at an unprecedented scale. With over half a million registered freelancers and a growing roster of 35,000+ companies, we’ve become the comprehensive solution for all things freelancing.
At Twine, we recognize that companies require a flexible approach to hiring expert freelancers for their most critical projects. Traditional freelance platforms often fall short when it comes to scalability and diversity. That’s where we shine. Twine operates as a thriving global freelance network, with diverse experts across various fields, including marketing, engineering, and AI. Our core mission is to empower creators, whether they’re businesses or individual freelancers, to thrive in their creative endeavors.
About The Job
The Temporary Graphic Artist will effectively evaluate and manage time, resources and deadlines to produce desired products both individually and as part of a team. This requirement is for an American multinational mass media and entertainment conglomerate
Your Role Accountabilities
- Will work with Graphics Supervisors, co-workers and show production staff to determine needs and facilitate execution of projects
- Will acquire and utilize knowledge of equipment operation, production techniques and engineering requirements
- Requires creativity, organization, maturity and ability to meet specific deadlines under stressful production conditions
- Required knowledge of related graphic design applications such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects (systems such as Macintosh computer systems is essential)
- Ability do complete animations and Production work
- Must have ability to work with and take direction from others
- Must have ability to work varied hours as required to produce finished products
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!