About Zoic Labs
Zoic Labs is an advanced visualization company focused on the intersection of data, narrative, design, and emerging technologies. Since 2002, we have developed software and virtual production tools for sister company Zoic Studios, a multi-platform storytelling company with emphasis on high-end computer graphics for film, television, gaming, and VR/AR experiences. We build proprietary products and platforms, and provide UI/UX design, agile software development, R&D, and consulting services for a diverse range of private companies, as well as the U.S. Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.
Why Join Zoic Labs?
- We are a an owner-operated technology company, with a focus on providing an excellent experience for our users, clients, and employees
- We love what we do and always stay curious about new technology and techniques.
- We respect work/life balance in a hectic industry.
- We work with a team from all walks of life and back grounds.
About This Position
This position will be focused on development of an Augmented Reality application. We are looking for a creative individual with a strong technical background and a passion for pushing the boundaries of real-time 3D graphics.
This is a short term, project-based position. This is a position has a duration of around 2 weeks with the potential for extension.
- Collaborate with the development team to understand the requirements and objectives of the AR application.
- Optimize and enhance existing assets to achieve high-quality real-time 3D rendering for various platforms, including VR, AR, and the web.
- Implement and refine shaders to achieve desired visual effects and optimize performance for real-time applications.
- Take existing assets created in Unity and convert them to.glb format, ensuring compatibility and optimal performance.
- Collaborate with designers and developers to ensure seamless integration of assets and deliver immersive and interactive experiences.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to asset conversion, rendering, and performance optimization.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends, techniques, and tools in real-time 3D graphics for VR/AR and web-based applications.
- Provide technical guidance and support to the team on real-time 3D graphics-related matters.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality assets within project timelines and quality standards.
- Solid understanding of real-time rendering techniques, shaders, and lighting.
- Experience with shader development for GLB / glTF and USDZ
- Experience in optimizing assets and shaders for various platforms, including VR, AR, and web browsers.
- Familiarity with VR/AR platforms and frameworks, with a focus on those compatible with web technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to asset conversion, rendering, and performance optimization.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Passion for pushing the boundaries of real-time 3D graphics and staying up to date with the latest industry trends and advancements.
- Portfolio showcasing previous work and demonstrating proficiency in real-time 3D graphics for VR/AR and web-based applications.
Powered by JazzHR
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!