Unity’s Accelerate Solutions team is growing, and we are looking for talented technical artists! Our professional services team works across multiple platforms and industries, incorporating cutting edge technologies like XR, ML, robotics and IoT. We use the Unity engine to build custom software solutions for a wide range of technically diverse fields, including architecture, automotive, retail, entertainment, and games!
Your day-to-day work will apply your diverse technical art skillset on an application project team. As a senior technical artist, you’ll play a meaningful role in each phase of your projects, from concept and proposal, to planning and implementation, through client delivery. While your focus will be on building real-time 3D experiences, you’ll also work with our engineers and designers to ingest and visualize real world data. You’re an experienced technical artist that owns your work, helps guide others, and has an eagerness to learn and grow. You have confidence and skills to champion and drive outstanding interactive experiences for discerning clients.
Our cross-disciplinary teams consist of world class application & cloud developers, technical artists, 3d artists, UX & UI designers. Our goal is to inspire customers and transform industries. We are committed to maintaining a diverse team, and we welcome and encourage applicants with diverse experiences and backgrounds.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Designing and developing workflows, pipelines, and tools for a variety of projects and teams, from industrial to games
- Integrating assets provided by art & design, and implementing the features associated with them
- Developing solutions to incorporate real-world assets and data into real-time applications
- Research and experimenting with groundbreaking technologies, pioneering new techniques to match the constantly evolving demands of ours clients and the industry
- Collaborating in small teams to ship client projects on multiple platforms, including desktop, AR, and VR headsets, mobile, WebGL, and more.
What We’re Looking For
- Experience developing with Unity at a high level, or another game engine
- Solid understanding of one or more 3D creation suites (Maya, Blender, etc.)
- Experience and technical understanding of 3D model optimization and performance
- Experience with art production workflows such as modelling, texturing, rigging, animation, or lighting with HDRP/URP
- Intermediate skill with C# or another programming language
You might also have
- Experience working with commercial/industrial data (CAD, BIM, GIS, LIDAR, point clouds, etc.)
- Production experience developing headset AR/VR applications
- Rendering performance & optimization techniques
Gross base salary (USD): [106,000.00 – $143,500.00]*
- Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base salary range for the role. The actual salary for the successful candidate may differ based on location, experience, and other job-related factors.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators.
If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out
to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!