- Video Editor & Motion Graphic Artist – Remote*
- Working Hours: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm Pacific Standard Time *
- 6-months contract (extension possible depending on project needs)* Kelly Technology has an immediate opening for a Video Editor & Motion Graphic Artist to develop content and videos for high school curricula for teachers and online courses for students preparing for college. The Video Editor & Motion Graphic Artist is expected to apply advanced motion graphic design and video editing practices and be able to take creative direction in a fast-paced, collaborative setting while factoring in constraints such as project task deadlines. They will display expertise in producing complex animations and videos, demonstrate good judgment, and successfully engage the target audience (high school students). The Video Editor & Motion Graphic Artist must have advanced skills with industry-standard design and animation software and the ability to create motion and still graphics, illustrations, and typography.
- Required Skills: *
- Ability to apply video theories with an understanding of visual communications.
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry-standard video/graphics post-production tools including Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Media Encoder, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Ability to demonstrate good judgment in analyzing visual problems and then selecting methods and techniques for solutions.
- Ability to maintain consistent, thorough and clear interpersonal communication with diverse stakeholders in a timely manner and as part of a remote team.
- Professionalism is important, including reliability, punctuality, and the ability to work independently while maintaining quality.
- Experience collaborating with various stakeholders on assignments with varying degrees of complexity; experience developing, presenting, and recommending creative approaches.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and established processes with accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to follow industry best practices and organization policies and procedures, including the use of copyrighted materials.
- Ability to create and deliver professional, content-accurate and visually dynamic motion graphics and videos under strict time constraints.
- Proven track record of attention to detail, particularly in media management, media distribution, archiving, and media file organization.
- Ability to take creative direction in a fast paced, collaborative team environment.
- Preferred Skills:*
- Experience producing, editing, and creating motion graphics for online educational courses.
- Familiarity with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliance requirements as applicable to online videos and graphics.
- Experience using ShotGrid (or similar) online collaboration platform to work with various stakeholders to review and revise animation and video tasks asynchronously.
- Experience with screen capture software.
Experience creating, editing, and reading complex Google Sheets. Portfolio or work samples are required along with the application.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!