*4 mid/senior level roles*
Motion Graphic Designer
- Motion graphic artists that are After Effects 2D animator types – have done tv commercial quality video, super graphics, and any kind of enhanced effects for 30-minute-long infomercials. It is almost wall-to-wall motion graphics, 3D animations, live action footage. They also do 30-second commercial spots, digital online videos, and overview videos/sizzles.
- Art Director who has done video work and has done style frames or storyboarding. Have established the look and feel of the video piece.
- 3D artist – commercial experience working on CG animations integrated into live action.
on-going freelance in 2-week sprints/iterations
My client based in Los Angeles Metro Area are looking for a creative, detail-oriented individuals to join the team.The responsibilities of the visual effects artist include creating computerized animations and special effects, fixing up details for commercials for TV and web.
To be a successful addition to the team, you should be highly creative with a strong working knowledge of standard industry software tools. Ultimately, a top-notch visual effects experience follows instructions given by supervisors and clients and is able to translate those instructions into amazing visual effects.
- Work effectively to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Work with Design counterparts to prepare research, references, and motion tests for internal and external review
- Incorporate best design and production practices into all creative work, ensuring the complete and timely delivery of all assigned assets, while maintaining brand integrity and consistency
- Work with editors to provide quality assurance of motion graphic integration throughout the post-production process
- Contribute to an inclusive and supportive team culture
- Stay up-to-date with current design trends and techniques, sharing information and inspiration with fellow designers
- Contribute to the ongoing growth and evolution of the Design team and the development of our brands
- A natural ability to collaborate with others and thrive under pressure
- A refined, stylish approach to motion graphics and design principles
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Must be imaginative, resourceful, and able to handle multiple projects efficiently and to a high standard
- Ability to work methodically to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelors Degree in Design or related
- Adobe CS, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Cinema 4D
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!