- Must have experience shipping games using Unity in a professional environment.
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time and tasks in an ambiguous environment.
- Verbal and written communication skills; communication across teams including engineers and artists.
- VFX experience using Houdini, C4D, Maya, Unity VFX graph, or Unreal Niagara.
- Experience shipping products with stringent runtime performance constraints, such as complex mobile or 3D applications or games.
- A visual portfolio of your VFX work, ideally with technical breakdowns.
- Experience profiling and optimizing VFX assets in a real-time engine (Preferably Unity)
As a VFX Technical Artist you will design and implement creative, exciting and dynamic special effects that add depth to our platform. With your experience, you will create aesthetically outstanding visual effects that help communicate essential features to our users and creators. A VFX Technical Artist is responsible for the technical aspects of art and VFX asset development. This entails working closely with Art and Engineering to develop and support the VFX asset pipeline, animation and rigging tools, materials and textures pipeline, and real-time effects using PopcornFX on a mobile VR platform.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!