The position requires a candidate with proven ability to drive process improvements and the ability to keep pace with our explosive growth while motivating and developing team members to meet an extremely deadline-driven environment.
You’ll be responsible for operational metrics, team productivity, staffing, and oversight of process optimization. Display personal characteristics that are aligned with the Company’s values and our expectations for quality work and collaboration. This is a fast-paced job where rapid adaptation and response to changing needs is critical. The position requires a self-motivated, independent, excellent communicator, organized individual who can juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Creates and manages 3D workflow, organizes, schedules and oversees special projects
- Developing direct reports/equipping current leaders with good decision-making skills & holding all accountable
- Responsible for workflow improvement and new process implementation
- Works with third party vendors to ensure accuracy in models and workflow integrity
- Oversees 3D team
- Works directly with management on special projects and updates on
- Responsible for maintaining KPI’s for 3D team as well as performing yearly reviews
- Will meet weekly with the 3D team with updates pertaining to project specifics and overall production
- Salary requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
- 4- 6 years’ work experience with at least 2 years of direct people management experience
- Advanced knowledge of Maya, Substance Painter, Redshift, AWS Deadline, and more
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Blender
- An eye for detail and good visualization skills
- Strong sense of composition, lighting, scale, and proportion
- 3D modeling experience required
- Has a background in quantitative decision making, ability to drive business/operations metrics, and driving adoption of different tools and resources
- Eager to learn and take direction as we develop standard tools, processes and technology
- Creative thinker, efficient problem solver and ability to accept constructive feedback.
- Experience working with agile development project tracking software
- Strong analytical, mediation and problem resolution skills
- Exhibit a friendly and helpful demeanor and be able to work well with others
Remote Work Qualifications
- Access to a reliable and secure high-speed internet connection. Cable or fiber internet connections (at least 75mbps download/10mbps upload) are preferred, as satellite connections often cannot support the technologies used to perform day-to-day tasks.
- Access to a home router and modem.
- A dedicated home office space that is noise- and distraction-free. The space should have strong wireless connection or a wired Ethernet connection (wired connection is preferred, if possible).
- A valid, physical address (apartment, suite, etc.). PO Boxes are not supported, as a physical address is required for you to receive your computer equipment.
- The desire and ability to work and communicate with other team members via chat, webcam, etc.
- Legal residents of one of the following states: (AK, AL, AR, AZ, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WI, WV, and WY). H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!