Worlds.org is a remote-first studio and R&D group creating novel tools & multiplayer experiences using Unreal Engine 5.
With a war chest of >$8M in VC funding, we are building a lean, remote-first of creative technologists to delight players and push gaming technology to its limits.
As a 3D Generalist, you will be responsible for creating high-quality 3D assets, models, and texture that blend photorealism with anime influences.
- Create and implement 3D assets for use in Unreal Engine 5
- Model, texture, and optimize 3D assets for use in-game, ensuring consistency with the project’s art direction
- Work closely with other artists, designers, and programmers to ensure seamless integration of 3D assets within the game
- 3+ years of experience as a 3D Generalist in the gaming industry, with at least one shipped PC or console title
- Proficiency in Blender or Maya for 3D modeling, texturing, animation, and UV mapping
- Strong understanding of the game development pipeline, including asset optimization and implementation in Unreal Engine
- Solid understanding of PBR materials and texturing workflows
- Industry-leading compensation + equity package
- Accelerated promotion and senior leadership opportunities
- Remote work, no ‘camera-on’ policy for meetings
- Worlds.org operates on a remote-first basis. The position is fully remote and open to candidates worldwide.
- Flexible hours + unlimited vacation
- No internal emails or Slack
All email communications from Worlds use the domain, Worlds.org. Any mail originating from another domain claiming to represent Worlds is fraudulent. Any emails coming from the domain “worlds-jobs.org” are fraudulent. The Worlds hiring team only interviews candidates via Google invites from email addresses with the domain Worlds.org. We will never ask a candidate to download 3rd party software to their phone or computer, nor will we ever ask a candidate for their banking information.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!