within the UK
We’re looking for strong, creative, visual and technical ability alongside a passion for creating high quality realistic assets. This is a highly collaborative role requiring effective communication with stakeholders.
- Creation of game-ready AAA art assets
- A strong understanding of the broader game development and art creation process
- Supplementing briefs with your own research and ideas while ensuring delivery of core requirements
- 3D modelling and texturing.
- Working from concept models and images to turn them into final pieces.
- High proficiency in Maya, Blender or equivalent packages
- Experience with Photoshop and Substance Painter
- Able to adopt best practices including reporting on progress, risks, and issues.
- Good understanding of what makes a believable environment and creating a sense of place.
- An eye for detail while maintaining efficient model making
- Knowledge of ZBrush
- Proven experience with at least one shipped AAA title
- Able to communicate clearly with the rest of your team and be willing to both give and receive feedback
- Prior experience of project tools such as Perforce and Jira would be beneficial
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Christmas shutdown
- Flexible working hours
- x 4 Half-day Fridays (during the summer months)
- A day off on your birthday
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Weekly Yoga Class
- Anti-Crunch ethos
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Social Events/Project Launch Wrap Parties
- Charity Events
- Branded merchandise
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!