As a Senior Motion Graphics/Video Artist on Zynga’s Performance Marketing Creative team, you will be expected to execute video/motion graphics advertising content for game titles across the Zynga portfolio. The ideal candidate is comfortable creating a high volume of diverse creative content and can also contribute ideas & concepts based on/inspired by a single value proposition or selling point that catches the audience’s attention.
- Contribute to a super-efficient, high-volume pipeline of User Acquisition (UA) advertising content
- Work with the Art Lead, Art Director, Producer and artistic stakeholders to execute video advertising that engages our audiences and perform against KPIs
- Work self-sufficiently to develop 10-30s ad creatives usually within a 2-3-day timeframe
- Suggest thoughtful process improvements or best practices that can help optimize creative pipeline and the quality of our work
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 6 years of professional experience developing and executing video creative
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects (+advanced plug-ins; Red Giant, Trapcode), Adobe Premiere; Photoshop & Design skills are a big plus
- Advanced knowledge of animation principles and a good eye for exciting and creative effects
- 3D Skillset and understanding of 3D pipeline as it relates to generating video creative assets
- Strong conceptual and visual design skills leading to thoughtful creative executions
- Demonstrated exceptional design skills in composition, color theory, typography, visual hierarchy. A keen eye for detail and commitment to quality. You are an artist first and foremost!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects and quick turnarounds
- Understanding of UA as well as consumer-facing ad experiences on social ad platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) and partner ad networks
- Ability to mentor more junior designers and provide relevant feedback to improve quality against KPIs
- Exceptional communication skills and a team-first attitude
What we offer you:
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be between $90,000 and $135,000 per year.
The pay range for this position in New York City at the start of employment is expected to be between $85,000 and $125,000 per year.
However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Zynga does not engage in financial exchanges during the recruitment or onboarding process. We do not conduct job interviews over third-party messaging apps such as Telegram, WhatsApp or others. We will never ask you for your personal or financial information over unofficial chat channels. Our in-house recruitment team only contacts individuals via official company email addresses (i.e., via a zynga.com or naturalmotion.com email domain).
If you believe you have been the victim of a scam, you may wish to contact the authorities. In the United States, you may file a complaint with the FBI. More information is available here: https://www.ic3.gov.
Connected Worker Type:
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!